Vuze 22.214.171.124a Portable
Portable 12-08-2010, 14:58
Vuze 126.96.36.199a Portable | 18.31Mb
Vuze - This popular program for work in the Peer 2 Peer BitTorrent network with a much richer range of functions than the corporate client network.
By and large all the wealth of functionality is a more advanced approach to managing the downloads, which contributes to a nice and easy interface. Another important advantage is the availability of functions tracker - to search for torrent files.
It is worth mentioning the support plug-ins, koi can be downloaded from the site developer.
Vuze (formerly Azureus) is a Java based BitTorrent client that offers multiple torrent downloads, queuing / priority systems (on torrents and files), start / stop seeding options and instant access to numerous pieces of information about your torrents. It also features an embedded tracker that is easily set up and ready to use.
Vuze connects to the BitTorrent network. BitTorrent is a peer-to-peer protocol designed to transfer files. Users connect directly to send and receive portions of a file, while a central tracker coordinates the action of all peers and manages connections without knowledge of the contents of the files being distributed. With BitTorrent, users upload at the same time they download, so network bandwidth is managed as efficiently as possible. BitTorrent is designed to work better than other file-transfer protocols as the number of people interested in a certain file increases. Vuze supports for 27 languages.
Features of "Vuze":
• Multiple torrent downloads
• Upload and download speed limiting, both globally and per torrent
• Advanced seeding rules
• Adjustable disk cache
• Only uses one port for all the torrents
• UPnP sets the forward on your router
• Can use a proxy, for both tracker and peer communications
• Fast resume
• Can set a default download dir and move completed files
• Can import torrents automatically from a set dir
• Highly customizable interface
• IRC plugin included for quick help
• Embedded tracker, host your own torrents, automate your shares (periodic scanning of a dir) ...
• Distributed Hash Table: host on it a completely decentralised torrent and / or benefit from it when the tracker is offline.
Many useful plugins are available:
* Auto-adjustment of your upload and download speeds according to your network charge with Autospeed
* Auto-download torrents with RSS Feed Scanner
* Schedule upload and download speed limits with Speed Scheduler
* Receive a mail when a download finishes with Status Mailer
* Add numerous info on torrents (Extra seeding columns, Country Locator)
* Remote control Azureus through the Swing Web Interface or the HTML Web Interface
(Vuze 188.8.131.52a Portable Downloads)
Dear visitor, you went to the site as unregistered user. We encourage you to register or enter the site under your name.